Utility regulatory intervention is an effective way to make your voice heard and encourage support for utility investments in renewable energy and energy efficiency.
Utah Clean Energy is actively involved in the utility regulatory arena, working collaboratively with businesses, local governments, and citizens to cut through the complexity and help make the clean energy voice heard.
We invite you to learn more and get involved; here are some suggestions to get started:
- Sign up with Utah Clean Energy to receive updates on key issues.
- Learn about the Utility Regulatory Process .
- Check out our Current Regulatory Issues page.
- Contact the Public Service Commission to learn how to follow regulatory dockets of interest.
- Contact the Office of Consumer Services or the Division of Public Utilities to let them know what is important to you as a consumer or to request more information abput current issues.
- Submit comments to the Public Service Commission.
How to file comments with the Utah Public Service Commission
- Remember to reference the Docket Number and Title on your comments and in your subject line.
- Address your comments to the Utah Public Service Commission.
- Thank the Commission for providing the opportunity to make public comments.
- Provide some brief information about your business or affiliation, why you are interested in this issue, and/or how it affects you.
- Address the Commission’s request for comments on the particular issue. Discuss the pros or cons of the issue and what you would like to see the Public Service Commission do.
- Check the Commission's filing requirements to find out how many copies of your comments to submit.
- Submit your comments to the Public Service Commission (on or before the deadline):
-- and --
- Deliver hard copies (one signed original plus copies) of your comments in person or via mail to
Utah Public Service Commission
Heber M. Wells Building
160 East 300 South
Salt Lake City, UT 84114
Current Clean Energy Regulatory Issues